Cummins Diesel powered generator sets remain the number–one choice for standby generators and emergency power systems, worldwide. Generators powered by Cummins Able to start and assume load in less than 10 seconds, and rated load in a single step, the generators powered by Cummins are the epitome of rugged dependability and reliable mechanical and electrical performance. Our generators which powered by Cummins Diesel generators are also well suited to utility peaking plants, Distributed Generation (DG) facilities, peak shaving (or peak lopping), and power management at large commercial or industrial sites.
As a mature technology, Cummins clean and modern diesel–powered generators offer these key benefits:
• Rapid product availability
• Proven reliability and low life–cycle costs
• High efficiency and operational flexibility
• High quality electrical performance
• Well–established service and fuel supply infrastructure
• Optional factory–integrated exhaust aftertreatments reduce emissions for high–hour use in environmentally sensitive locations.
Our 10 kW to 25 kW water cooled diesel generator sets powered by cummins offer traditional rugged construction, durability, and reliability for applications range from nursing homes to wireless services, to prime power for remote or temporary sites.
In the 35 kW to 500 kW range, our diesel–fueled generator sets with PowerCommand offer a wide array of system features that can be tailored to your specific application, whether for standby or prime power.
In the 600 kW to 2 MW range, our diesel–fueled PowerCommand generator sets meet your most demanding standby or prime power applications.